Mental Health Therapy
Let today be the first day on your
path to restoring hope, balance
and mental wellness.
Life can be different. You CAN feel better, SURVIVE and THRIVE!
• Victims of domestic violence
(physical and/or emotional)
• Victims of sexual abuse
• Adult victims of child abuse
• Self-image and self-esteem
• Body image
• Relationship issues
• Divorce recovery
• Spiritual concerns
• Life transitions
• Stress management
• Boundaries and assertiveness
• Goal setting and motivation
New Patient Consultation - $175 - 60 minutes
Counseling Session - $150 - 60 minutes
Affordable Discounted Self Pay Plans Available
Kristen Nicholson, MS, LPC
• Licensed Professional Counselor State of Wisconsin
• Masters of Science in Clinical Psychology
• Wisconsin School of Professional Psychology 2004
• Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology and Social Science
• Alverno College 1997
• Induction into PSI CHI – Psychology National Honor Society
I have strong compassion and empathy for people and desire to see people live their lives as content, whole and healthy individuals. The majority of people that I have encountered both personally and professionally have been healing from emotional pain with various causes. It is my goal to work alongside clients to assist in identifying and
understanding emotional pain and painful events in their lives and how it effects them. Together, we can develop a
personal roadmap and plan to achieve health, recovery and healing.
I’m committed to empowering clients to identifying options for a better life and healthy change. I believe in holistic
healing that takes into consideration the whole person – physical, emotional, mental and spiritual. I treat each person as a unique individual, worthy of unconditional acceptance and free from judgement regardless of personal circumstances and struggles. I know that my client’s lives are important and I view my role in assisting in life change as a privilege.